CSR and Admin Customer Search does not refresh Account List when changing Accounts
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have encountered this issue:
1. Login to OUCSS with either Admin or CSR accounts
2. Go to Admin > Customer Search
3. Find a one registered OUCSS account (make sure it already has at least one CCB account enrolled under it)
4. Click “View User Pages” where you are navigated to the Account List page
5. Now, repeat step 2-4 again by choosing different OUCSS account. You will see this same CCB account shows up again even you already clicked other OUCSS accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms