Unable to Create a New Client from the Role Screen after" Go To Client" Is Clicked
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating Policy Roles, the user is not able to create a new client after viewing the client details.
Example: If Role1 exists on a policy and the user clicks the hamburger menu and chooses, "Go To Client".
Then the user returns to the policy to add Role2, the details for the client associated with Role1 are persisted.
The user is unable to add the new client for Role2.
User should be able to create a new client from the Role screen even after navigating to an existing client. (screen refreshed.)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Find/Create a Policy
2. Navigate to Role Screen to view Policy Roles.
3. If there are no roles, create/add a Role. Save.
4. Click the hamburger menu on that Role and select the "Go To Client" option
5. From that Client, click on the Policy button to be returned to the Policy Screen.
6. Click on Roles (contract) to view the Policy Roles.
7. Click on the New Client button to add a new Role.
Observe the details of the previously viewed client are loaded on the New Client screen on the role.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms