Message 'The List of Assignees Will Be Changed to Reflect the Change in the Next Step' Displays When Saving a WorkFlow BP Record
(Doc ID 2311461.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.1 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a record on a BP that only has one Workflow action, the To: field is automatically populated with users based on the pre-assigned options in the Workflow Configuration. Normally, when choosing a selection on the form that would change routing, the To: field gets populated with those users/groups. With the To: field already populated, that routing change doesn't happen; instead the existing users/groups are kept. When clicking Send, a message displays stating that the list of assignees will be changed to reflect the change in the next step. The record then corrects itself, changing the users in the To: field to reflect the changed routing.
The To: field should be populated with the correct values when a selection is made on the form that changes routing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Fire Watch Inspection Shell and go to Fire Watch Tour.
- Create a new record.
- Choose dummy data for all required fields.
- Set one or more of the Fire Watch Inspection Questions to Fail (The record ends if there is no failure; the failure routes the record to the Fire Watch Managers).
- Verify nothing is in the To: field.
- Click Send.
- The reported message displays; click OK.
- Verify the To: field is populated with the correct names.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!