Billing Time Discount Is Not Applied After Subscription Transfer On From_account.
(Doc ID 2311982.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management version 18.104.22.168.0, in Pipeline Manager, the billing time discount is not applied to FROM_ACCOUNT after the subscription transfer but billing time discount is applied to TO_ACCOUNT.
It is expected that the discount is applied to the FROM_ACCOUNT as well as the TO_ACCOUNT.
This can be reproduced in the the following scenario:
1. Have a Mobile Directory Number (MDN) associated to an account (Account_A) and bill cycle 1st to 1st of every month.
2. The user makes usage/cycle fee charges say $100. Aggregate this into a non-currency resource.
3. On the 15th, the user is moved (i.e. Subscription transfer) to Account_B.
4. Next the user makes usage/cycle fee charges totaling around $200 before the 1st.
5. On the 1st, during bill run, the expectation is to apply billing time discount for Account_A based on the $100 (10% discount) so a total $10 discount. Currently this is NOT working as expected.
6. The billing time discount should also apply for Account_B based on the $200, i.e. $20 discount (10%). This currently works as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document