Find Operation In ATG BCC Is Throwing Invalid Query
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find operation in ATG BCC is throwing Invalid Query
In ProductCatalog we have created two subtype Products e.g. svcProduct & comboProduct
- When We search product by selecting subtype (e.g. svcProduct) and then search again with default product type. BCC is throwing Invalid Query
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. login to BCC
2. Click on "browse" next to "commerce assets"
3. Click on "Find"
4. Search for product id where the type is set to Products (success)
5. Change item type to "SVC Product" and search for the same id (expected:
no results returned as id is for product)
6. Enter a new ID and search by Product (failure). Screen shows "Invalid
Query - Please enter query parameters" dialog box
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms