RPAS Fusion Client: Format Exceptions Are Not Working as Expected When the Condition Value Is Less Than the Epsilon Value
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client (FC), Format Exceptions are not working as expected when the condition value is less than 0.0000000001 (1e-10).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Right click on any cell of a measure that has value '0' -> click Format -> Exceptions.
2. On the Format window, set the following
Value 1 = -0.0000000000001
3. Click Apply -> Close.
4. Click Format -> Save Format -> For Everyone -> Save All -> Click OK.
5. Create a new workbook but do not save the current one.
When the workbook opens, the value '0' of the measure from step (1) is now in Red.
6. Edit the value to -0.5 and notice it's shown in Black and not in Red.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms