"FRM-93652.The runtime process has terminated abnormally. Contact your system administrator." Error Occurs When Searching For UDA Value With Single Quote In Description
(Doc ID 2313193.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to search for an User Defined Attribute (UDA) value with single quote character on description, the searched UDA Value is failing with the following error and the Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) application is automatically closed:
Steps to recreate:
- Navigate to Item->User Defined attributes->Edit or View
- Select an UDA having an UDA value with single quote character
- Search for an UDA value which does not contain single quote character and click on Filter Button. It is working as expected.
- Search for an UDA value which does contain single quote character (Ex: Child's Gift)
- Press on Filter Button. The following error occurs: "FRM-93652.The runtime process has terminated abnormally. Contact your system administrator."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document