No Discount For Traffic Events After Rerating
(Doc ID 2313685.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no discount for traffic after re-rating and after backdated purchasing traffic discount.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. (2016/1/1) Create account with 3 services: serv1, serv2, and serv3
serv1 is connected to INV billinfo1 (pay_type 10001)
serv2 is connected to TECH billinfo2 (pay_type 10007, ar_billinfo=billinfo1)
serv3 is connected to TECH billinfo3 (pay_type 10007, ar_billinfo=billinfo1)
2. (2016/1/1) Purchase product with cycle fee and RATE_PLAN for all of above services
3. (2016/1/12) Rate current cycle traffic from serv1 (RATE_1_0) and serv3 (RATE_3_0)
4. (2016/2/2) Perform billing
5. (2016/2/12) Rate current cycle traffic from serv1 (RATE_1_1) and serv3 (RATE_3_1)
6. (2016/3/2) Perform billing
7. (2016/3/12) Rate current cycle traffic from serv1 (RATE_1_2) and serv3 (RATE_3_2)
8. (2016/4/2) Perform billing
9. (2016/4/2) For serv1 and serv3, purchase product with resource 2000017 and discount (traffic) working on this resource both backdated (START_T = 2016/2/1)
10. Perform re-rating with START_T = 2016/2/1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document