Event Description Gets Nulled When Filling Effective Date In New Replenishment Attributes Screen
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event Description becomes null when filling effective date in new Replenishment Attributes screen
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From the menu, access the Replenishment option and select the option Create Replenishment Attributes.
2. Fill initial attributes.
3. Fill the Event Description.
4. Fill the Effective date and notice that the Event Description is now empty.
5. Fill again the Event Description.
6. Now change the Effective date and note that both Event Description and Effective date are now empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms