RMS Does Not Display Notifications for User-Created and Processed Item Induction Templates
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining a new item induction template, the item induction process successfully processes the data from the user-created template, but RMS does not display the notification to the user.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an new item induction template based on the base template
- Confirm template becomes available for upload and download
- Go to the Download Items screen in RMS and search for a SKU
- Select the SKU and choose the option to download to the new item induction spreadsheet
- Note the process will run and should complete successfully, except the notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms