RMS Does Not Display Notifications for User-Created and Processed Item Induction Templates
(Doc ID 2313730.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining a new item induction template, the item induction process successfully processes the data from the user-created template, but RMS does not display the notification to the user.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an new item induction template based on the base template
- Confirm template becomes available for upload and download
- Go to the Download Items screen in RMS and search for a SKU
- Select the SKU and choose the option to download to the new item induction spreadsheet
- Note the process will run and should complete successfully, except the notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document