Threshold Breach Notification is Not Generated for Additional Grant
(Doc ID 2313966.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Balance Management
- One needs to generate a breach notification for 100%
- Resource id is 3500027 for example
- Percentage Thresholds are set for 50, 85, 100
- Credit floor is 1 GB and credit limit is 0
- Now the use-case is that one is granting the 1GB again once the entire previous 1GB bundle is consumed.
- In the above use-case there is no 100% breach notification getting generated while it is expected to see a breach notification generated by ece.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document