Unable To Resolve Discrepancies With Multiple Reason Codes
(Doc ID 2314386.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to resolve the cost / quantity discrepancies for the invoices using multiple reason codes, after clicking on apply button on the resolution screen the invoice remains in unresolved match status.
Unable to resolve discrepancies with multiple Reason codes.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with single line item, Ship and receive it.
2. Create an Merchandise Invoice with cost and quantity discrepancy.
3. Open the detail match screen and click on resolve button.
4. Expand multiple reason codes options and choose 2 reason codes to resolve discrepancy.
5. Click on apply and notice that nothing happens after clicking apply button and the invoice remains in unresolved match status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document