Do In Fallout(In Amending) Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2314428.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : OSM 184.108.40.206.0 version
Do in Fallout(In Amending) is not working.
An Order is stuck in fallout processing, A Task is at received state (do in fallout) while fallout has been triggered during amend_do mode.
Fallout plugin xquery is not being executed and the task is not moving from received to accepted state. No errors could be seen in logs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Deploy code in a standalone server.
2. Submit the base order and check the process history 'OrderExitTask' should be in accepted state.
3. Then submit the Revision order 'SubmitTask' automator will set the failtask().
4. Check the process history 'SubmitTask ' is in Do in Fallout as received state.
5. Expected the fallout automation to trigger but not happen and there were no errors in the logs.
Task is not moving and orders are stuck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document