Import Rates From Clipboard Saving with Current Date Not Date Actually Entered
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.4 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
On OFSAA 8.0.4 in Rate Management, while importing rates from clipboard, the system is automatically saving the rates for current date and not for the actual date entered.
When attempting to import historical rates the system is automatically saving the rates for current date and not for the not for the actual date entered.
Expect the rates to save with the correct Effective Date entered in the UI.
The issue does not occur if manually entering the rates and not using copy and paste from clipboard / spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Rate Management -> Interest Rates
2. Edit Interest Rate Code (IRC) -> Historical Rates tab
3. Copy date and rates with specific Effective Date (not current date) from spreadsheet
4. Add row
5. Click Import from clipboard icon
6. Click Apply
7. Message appears "Changes Are Saved Successfully"
8. Check of the rates entered in the UI show different Effective Date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms