FPL Editor Allows Non-Staging Location Types To Be Associated To Kitting Loc
(Doc ID 2314574.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), Forward Picking Location (FPL) editor allows non-staging location types to be associated to Kitting Location.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an item and non-staging location type's location.
2. Navigate to FPL Editor and query above location. Acknowledge 'No data found in search' alert.
3. Click 'Create Record' and input item and other details.
4. Click 'Save'. Confirm alert appears - 'Is this a unit picking location (Y) or a kitting assembly location (N).
5. Notice system allows to select 'N'O (kitting assembly location) option and PICK_FROM_LOC is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document