Unable to Edit the list of Values in Add Supplier Screen Once the Values are Added for the First Time
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While updating supplier details for an new item, initial values are getting defaulted even when user is trying to change the value in list of values (LOV) like either of Inner Name, Case Name or Pallet Name.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate the RMS main menu -> Create Item -> Populate mandatory Fields in Create item Screen.
- In Item Supplier screen, select standard UOM as 'M ', UOM Conversion Factor as 1, Add Supplier with Inner Name as 'Inner', Case Name as 'Pack' and Pallet Name as 'Pallet'.
- Try to change the Case Name from Pack to Roll by overwriting the value.
- Notice the value gets updated back to Pack. This is the case with any of the 3 LOV's Inner/Case/Pallet. The initially entered value gets reverted when changed.
- Click on Countries of Sourcing to continue with Default Unit of Purchase=Meter. Try changing this to Roll. Notice the value gets reverted back to old values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms