Argus Safety 8.0.1 Multi-tenant - BI Publisher 11g Reports Fail Submitting From Argus Safety
(Doc ID 2314862.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BI publisher PBRER/DSUR and other BI Reports fail when submitting from Argus using tenants.
Trying to process a DSUR report using BIP, the process does not complete.
It hangs/fails at the point of "Request submitted to BIP for report Executing".
The issue is not observed for the Master tenant, but it is observed for other tenants
Checking the bipublisher log file we find the following error:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20010: PKG_AGG_RPT.f_before_data - EnterpriseID
is not selected[[
ORA-06512: at "BIP_OWNER.PKG_AGG_RPT", line 2581
ORA-06512: at line 4
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into 'Argus Global Application'
- Navigate to 'Global Enterprise Management' Tab and click on 'Add New Enterprise' button
- Add the 'Enterprise Name', 'Enterprise Short Name' and contact Information and click on Next button
- In the 'Argus Safety Copy Configuration Data Source Sub tab', select 'Copy Enterprise Configuration From' Master tenant
- Click on Create button and then click on Next button
- 'Available users to copy' will be displayed under the 'Associate Users' tab
- Select enterprise and add users from 'Available users to copy' to 'Users associated to this Enterprise'
- Click on Save and click on OK in the popup message window
- Navigate to 'Application Access' tab, select the new Enterprise created in the Enterprise Dropdown and click on Open button
- Navigate to Reports > Periodic Reports > CTPR
- Create a new PBRER or DSUR report
- Click Print, In Report Batch Printing > Run Using field, select BI Publisher
- Navigate to Reports > Compliance > Background Periodic Report Status, observe status sits at "Executing" at step "Request submitted to BIP for report Executing"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!