"Available Quantity Error" When Creating Standard Allocation With Minimum Pack For Available Quantity
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When standard Allocation is created with minimum pack, the following error message is prompted
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a standard Allocation.
2. Enter the item and Warehouse.
3. Provide the release date.
4. Provide the location list and policies with “Allocate to” as Net need.
5. Input the minimum pack so that available qty is less than total net need.
6. Click on SAVE button.
7. notice the Available quantity error.
8. Now, change the location list so that total net need is in acceptable level of available qty.
Noticed that the error message pops up again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms