Alignment Issue On Direct Delivery Report When Display Unit Cost Is Set To False
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Store Inventory Management (SIM) 15.0.1 version, Alignment issue for the Direct Delivery Report with single and multiple container IDs.
UNIT_COST column in Rich Text Format (RTF) file is hidden a column which will be populated when config parameter "DISPLAY_UNIT_COST_FOR_DIRECT_DELIVERIES" will set to True.
If config parameter is set to False then it will make UNIT_COST column as hidden, this causes alignment issue for this report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check UNIT_COST column in RTF file;
- Make sure that config parameter "DISPLAY_UNIT_COST_FOR_DIRECT_DELIVERIES" is set to true;
- Generate a new Direct Delivery Report and notice that report lines are having alignment fitting with header and total lines;
- Change parameter "DISPLAY_UNIT_COST_FOR_DIRECT_DELIVERIES" to "No";
- Generate a new Direct Delivery Report and notice an alignment issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms