Duplicate Inbound Carton Records Created When Receiving Label is Scanned Twice
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scanning receiving label twice during PO Receiving creates duplicate inbound carton transactions for third party unit pick system interface.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a PO for an item for 50 units and allocate it to two stores (25 each).
2. Assign a third unit pick system code in item master.
3. Appoint one container for 50 units and print receiving label.
4. Scan the container through PO receiving screen.
5. Notice that INBOUND_CARTON is populated with the carton that was received above.
6. Scan the label again. Screen throws an error stating container status prohibits the requested operation.
7. Click OK.
8. Scan the label again. Screen throws an error stating container status prohibits the requested operation.
9. Click OK.
10.Notice that multiple entries are created in INBOUND_CARTON.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms