Stock Count Rejected Item Report Is Not Displayed With Any Data
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when a Stock Count Product Group is created for all stores, the data for the Stock count rejected items report was not getting fetched, hence the generated reported was not displaying any data.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Unguided Unit and Amount Stock Count Product Group, and make sure to select 'All Stores'.
2. Schedule the Product Group.
3. Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh Batch.
4. Run the ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh Batch to process the export flat file containing items that are not part of he Product Group created in step (1).
5. Navigate to Inventory Mgmt -> Stock Counts and open the stock count.
6. Click Rejected Items button.
7. Click Print.
Notice that the Rejected Items Report is empty/blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms