Event Listedness is Displayed on Case Form as Different value from DB table data
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Case Form >> Events >> Event Assessment of a LOCKED case, Listedness field displays "Listed" though the case's DB table data is Unlisted (CASE_EVENT_ASSESS.DET_LISTEDNESS_ID = 2).
Listedness was displayed as "Unlisted" first before Case Form is closed, then it becomes "Listed" when reopen Case Form after added the term to Datasheet of Product Family.
This symptom is not observed if the locked case is opened by Read Only mode or if the case is not locked when the term is added to Datasheet.
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Create a new case by Case Actions >> New.
2) Go to Case Form >> Events >> Event Assessment. ---> Listedness = "Unlisted".
3) Lock the case.
4) Add the event term to Datasheet of Product Family of the product which was used for the case on Argus Console.
Activate the Datasheet.
5) Close Case Form and reopen the case and go to Case Form >> Events >> Event Assessment. ---> Listedness = "Listed".
6) Open the latest Case Revision of the case and go to Case Form >> Events >> Event Assessment. ---> Listedness = "Unlisted".
7) Open the same case as Read-Only mode by another user and go to Case Form >> Events >> Event Assessment. ---> Listedness = "Unlisted".
8) Check CASE_EVENT_ASSESS.DET_LISTEDNESS_ID value of the case. ---> CASE_EVENT_ASSESS.DET_LISTEDNESS_ID = 2 (Unlisted)
9) Open Audit Log Detail of the case. ---> The event listedness was set to "Unlisted" and has never been changed to "Listed" in history.
10) Repeated the same scenario with single event and with 2 Cases, one is locked, the other is not locked. ---> The issue is observed only on locked case.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms