Product Counts shows 0 (zero) and Unable to Modify anywhere on Study >> J Data Entry on Argus Console
(Doc ID 2315752.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Argus Console >> Business Configuration >> Studies >> Study >> J Data Entry screen, the products count number at Product block header displays 0 (zero), and no parts of this screen can be modified.
In this situation;
-- System never respond when [Save] button is clicked but responds when [Cancel] button is clicked on J Data Entry.
-- Values can be modified on English Study screen after closed J Data Entry screen.
This behavior is observed when any of a Japanese license among study products does not have value at LM_LICENSE.TRADE_NAME_J (Argus Console >> Business Configuration >> Products and Licenses >> Product >> License >> 'Trade Name(J)' field).
HOW TO REPEAT:
1) Login to application by J user.
2) Create some Products and Licenses on Argus Console. Let's say Product-A and Product-B.
3) Create a Study and add the created Products for the Study.
4) Open J Data Entry for the created Study. ---> Product counts at Product block displays the number of added products.
5) Login to application by E user.
6) Create a Product on Argus Console. Let's say Product-C.
7) Add some Licenses (more than 2) under the created Product on Argus Console.
8) Login to application by J user.
9) Select Product-C on Argus Console.
10) Enter value to 'Trade Name(J)' field for Licenses, but leave not entered for any one License under the product.
One License does not have 'Trade Name(J)' field value. ('Trade Name(J)' field is blank.)
All the rest Licenses have 'Trade Name(J)' field value.
11) Select the Study created at step-3) and add Product-C.
12) Open J Data Entry. ---> Product counts at Product block displays '0' (zero).
13) Try modifying any parts on J Data Entry. ---> Unable to save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document