Unable to Edit the Fixed Deal Billing Tab Tax In the Fixed Deal Document from ReIM GUI Screen
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to edit the Tax Deal Billing Details in the Deal Billing Details Tab for Fixed deal document from ReIM UI.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Fixed Deal in RMS.
2. Run vendinvf pre-post batches.
3. Run ReIM Fixed Deal Upload batch in ReIM.
4. From document search in ReIM search for uploaded credit note request - cost/quantity and try to modify Deal Billing Details tab.
5. Unable to edit the tax codes in the Deal Billing Details.
Noticed that while editing the line item in 'Deal Billing Details', Tax Rate is not auto populating when select the Tax Code in 'Add Deal Billing Details' screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms