Putaway Publishes Inventory Adjustment as Unit_qty*Uom_conv_factor Instead of Container_item.Item_weight
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Putaway publishes inventory adjustment as unit_qty*uom_conv_factor instead of container_item.item_weight.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set the uom_conv_factor of an item=2.3.
2. Create Purchase Order(PO) for the item.
3. Perform Non-Specified Casepack (NSC)receivng with casepack=2.
4. Perform container checking and update receipt weight.
5. Unit quantity will not change, but system posts receipt adjustment for the weight difference and updates container_item.item_weight.
6. Perform Putaway. Notice that system publishes inventory adjustment for (unit_qty*uom_conv_factor) instead of item_weight.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms