Changes to the mfg_rec_retail of a Style Does not Cascade Down to the Child Items
(Doc ID 2316991.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
mfg_rec_retail information is not cascaded from Style to SKU.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Style in RMS, ie Item Level = Style, Tran Level = SKU.
2. Enter Suggested Retail on Item master screen.
3. Apply Supplier info.
4. Apply Supplier/Country info.
5. Apply Diffs, and generate children.
6. Submit and Approve Item.
7. Note that the entered Suggested Retail value applies to all the generated children.
8. Edit the Style in RMS.
9. Modify the Suggested Retail value on the Item master screen, then OK.
10. Note that the modified Suggested Retail value only applies to the Style, and not the children.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document