Changes to the mfg_rec_retail of a Style Does not Cascade Down to the Child Items
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
mfg_rec_retail information is not cascaded from Style to SKU.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Style in RMS, ie Item Level = Style, Tran Level = SKU.
2. Enter Suggested Retail on Item master screen.
3. Apply Supplier info.
4. Apply Supplier/Country info.
5. Apply Diffs, and generate children.
6. Submit and Approve Item.
7. Note that the entered Suggested Retail value applies to all the generated children.
8. Edit the Style in RMS.
9. Modify the Suggested Retail value on the Item master screen, then OK.
10. Note that the modified Suggested Retail value only applies to the Style, and not the children.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms