Unable to Create Design to Item Relationships in EC Client With Server Error: Failed to Update P1/P2/P3 Attributes: PARTS.ATT_RELATIONSHIPS_TEXT01 PARTS.ATT_RELATIONSHIPS_TEXT02 #
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After trying to link a design to an Agile Part Item, receive the following error:
Server Error: Failed to update P1/P2/P3 attributes: PARTS.ATT_RELATIONSHIPS_TEXT01 PARTS.ATT_RELATIONSHIPS_TEXT02 #
- Create a part item in Agile, using Agile Web.
- Create a Design Object (CAD part) in Creo.
- Select Agile Save Preview
- In the preview, double click the new CAD part
- Search for the Agile Part in the Item Number field, or type the number in.
- Click the Save icon in the Item window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms