User Can Accept Discussion Even the User Is Not Assigned to It
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Collaboration > Discussion > Action Items > assigned-to is not working properly. Under assigned-to, system is giving an option to select only one resource, but anyone can accept the action items irrespective of the value on the field.
If a action item is assigned to a resource, only that resource should have access to accept and reject that call.
No one else should be allowed to accept or reject that task. But currently system is allowing all the notify list members under discussion to accept or reject any action items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Client as admin user, and create Project
- Goto Collaboration tab, and add new Discussion
- Open Discussion, and goto Action Items
- Add, and set Subject, and select user1 to Assigned to, and Create
- From Action Item tab, select the Discussion created in step 2, and click Accept
Result: User admin can accept the Discussion assigned to user1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms