When Agile ACP Is Run to Import the Subclass Changes Even Attributes in Class Level Are Getting Modified
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an ACP export of subclass and importing the same into another system. The expected behavior is only the subclass page 3 values have to be changed but visibility of document page 2 also is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client of source instance as admin.
- Go to Admin->Classes->Items->Documents, enable some attributes(e.g. Text01) on Page Two of Documents class.
- Create a new subclass Doc under Documents class, and disable all the attributes(e.g Text01) on Page Two of the subclass.
- Login Java Client of target instance as admin, make sure those attributes enabled in step 2 are visible at Document subclass.
- Config in config.xml file as below:
- ACP export source: acp export
- ACP import source to target: acp import
- Check the visibility of the attributes on Page 2 of Document subclass in target system.
Result:The visibility of the attributes on Page 2 of Document subclass in target system is also changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms