Labor Standard Review Screen Error After Replenishment Activities
(Doc ID 2317382.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Labor standard review screen shows nothing after performing Case Replenishment (CD ROP) and BD (Bulk ROP) replenishment activities.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that labor management is enabled.
2. Enable labor management for transport-putaway and CD ROP replenishment.
3. Create labor codes(labor management) for the activities to test and make them default.
4. Perform a transport putaway activity.
5. Go to Labor Standard Review screen. (It should present the last performed activity controlled by labor management).
6. Perform a CD ROP replenishment activity.
7. Go to Labor Standard Review screen.
Notice: The screen is showing no data and does not allow to navigate through previous done activities controlled by labor management.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document