Billing Care: Chart Date for Bill Display is not In-sync with brmserver.timezone
(Doc ID 2317542.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Customer Care
The followings are not in-sync with brmserver.timezone:
1. Graph date
2. Suspended Payment/Payment :
3. Past due/Due not displayed correctly (in CST in stead of UTC timezone)
4. Calculation of the number of Bills/overdue days.
5. Adjustment created date in the A/R Actions list is showing in different time zone.
6. Due date in the allocate adjustment page
7. Due date in the allocate payment page
8. Suspended Date, BCUI = 2/Oct/17. DB shows = 1/0ct/17.
9. Payment Detail for Payment Reversal displays Date (taking Client (Windows time) to show "4 hours ago", actual is less than1 min.
The displayed date is in-sync with brmserver.timezone
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In CustomerConfigurations.xml, set brmserver.timezone in a different ways as the followings:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document