NullPointerException is Thrown While Adding Item To Transfer Shipment
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below NullPointerException is thrown while adding item to transfer shipment' using Item Scanner dialog
Steps To Reproduce:
Pre-Requisite: Make sure the configuration “Use Advanced Item Entry” under Store Admin is set to ‘Yes’.
1. Click on Shipping/Receiving button at SIM Login screen.
2. Click on Transfers Shipment button at Shipping/Receiving screen.
3. Click on Create button at Transfer Shipment List screen.
4. On Transfer Shipment Create pop up box select the Destination type as Store and select the store id where the transfer is needed.
5. On Transfer Shipment Detail screen Select "Create Container".
6. Enter item which is discontinued at receiving location
7. Select 'No' on prompted message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms