Zone level Active Promotion Are Getting Inherited For Warehouse
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While ranging an item to warehouse, all the zone-level active promotions are getting inherited for warehouse.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new item and range it to location.
- Create a simple promotion on the newly created item at zone Z1 level and approve the promotion.
- Verify the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table records.
- Range the new item to warehouse location of that specific zone WH1.
- Run NewItemLocBatch.sh script.
- Verify RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table.
- The promotion is inherited by Warehouse.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms