When Configuring a Proxy User the Change Does Not Seem to be Immediate
(Doc ID 2318020.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.1 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring yourself to be a Proxy for a specific User in Unifier, why doesn't the "Proxy For" list update immediately?
Detailed Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Access Unifier environment with your own personal login
- Navigate to User Administration > Company or Partner Users > Select a User.
- Click on the "Proxy" tab > Under "Users who can act as my Proxy:", click "Add..." > Click "Select" > Select you own user name.
- Do not Select a Start or End Date/Time (meaning, you should be this person's proxy immediately upon clicking OK).
- Click on the drop down next to your name (upper right corner of Unifier window) > Hover on "Proxy For" > Note the users listed that you can be a proxy for.
- The User that you previously made yourself a proxy for is not listed.
The same results are encountered when removing yourself as a proxy for another user, the "Proxy For" list is not immediately updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document