"Invalid Chain" Error Occurs When Try To Upload The Location Trait Upload Template
(Doc ID 2318040.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload the location trait template the "Invalid Chain" error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in to RMS Application and download the Location Trait template
2. Fill the data according to the filed values.
3. In the Filter Organization ID , give the Store ID. The same store id value should not present in the chain table.
4. Save the changes and upload the template.
5. The batch is failing with - Invalid Chain.
6. The filed is only validated with the chain.chain value.
7. From the earlier versions, application will allow me to select any organization hierarchy values for the particular Location trait.
8. From the documentation - Filter Organization ID - The ID of the Organizational Hierarchy that the location trait is assigned to. This field will be used to control the location traits a user can see in the location trait LOV when the link between the user and the Organizational Hierarchy has been established.
9. Note the data is not inserting into LOC_TRAITS_MATRIX.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!