Allocate Button is Greyed Out for Unallocated Refunds
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management version 7.5.0 Patchset 15 for Customer Center component the following behavior is seen.
Allocate button is greyed out for unallocated refunds
Refund cannot be allocated to open bill items, the allocate button is greyed out in customer center
1. Create account
2. Successful bill and payment
3. Move to Day of Month (DOM) - 2
4. Make event level adjustment
5. Refund (/item/refund) is created as part of next day bill run.
6. Refund processing (pin_refund) fails as Customer Center(CC) is soft declined. Now we have an unallocated refund, which can be seen in customer center under Unallocate Account Receivables (AR)
7. Next day monthly billing is run
8. Recurring Payment collection fails as CC is soft declined
9. Now we have open balance and a failed refund credit
10. Open customer center and go Unallocate AR Actions
11. Select Refund. However, Allocate button is disabled
The issue has the following business impact: Next feature release is blocking because of this
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms