Allocate Button is Greyed Out for Unallocated Refunds
(Doc ID 2318196.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The refund cannot be allocated to open bill items, the allocate button is greyed out in Customer Center (CC) for unallocated refunds.
1. Create account
2. Successful bill and payment
3. Move to Day of Month (DOM) - 2
4. Make event level adjustment
5. Refund (/item/refund) is created as part of next day bill run.
6. Refund processing (pin_refund) fails as CC is soft declined.
Now there is an unallocated refund, which can be seen in CC under Unallocate Account Receivables (AR)
7. Next day monthly billing is run
8. Recurring Payment collection fails as CC is soft declined
9. Now we have open balance and a failed refund credit
10. Open customer center and go Unallocate AR Actions
11. Select Refund. However, Allocate button is disabled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document