Wrong File Status Set When Duplicating Floor-plan
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a current floor-plan in Planner in the Select Floor-Plan dialog, and using the duplicate floor-plan option on the toolbar, it duplicates the floor-plan but leaves the floor-plan status at current. It should change it to Fixturing Work In Progress(WIP).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start Planner.
- Open Select Floor-Plan dialog
- Navigate to Revision Folder.
- Make a floor-plan current and select it.
- press the Duplicate floor-plan button on the toolbar
- Validate the Status of the floor plan is current with the Fixturing not in WIP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms