Incorrect Directory Pointed while Attaching Architectural Floor Plan
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attaching the architectural plan to the store floor.,error shown in the Autocad Command line.
Couldn't attach as it's using wrong directory. It's using "ROOT" instead of "Store Root"
Steps to Recreate :
- Open Planner.
- Open Select Floor-plan dialog and select a store, then a floor.
- Associate an architectural plan with a store floor.
- Open a floor-plan in Planner.Switch the Space Planning tab on ribbon bar.
- Press Architectural Plan button on ribbon bar.
- Error is shown in AutoCAD command line saying that it can't find the plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms