User Access Denied if the User is Member of More than One Group
(Doc ID 2318662.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Functional security,if the user is member of more than one group that is given access,User is not enabled to use the functionality.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Provide access to Planner for Administrator user group.
- Then launch Planner and login as Administrator.
- Then open floor-plan with AVT_OPEN function.
- Select Floor-Plan dialog should appear.
- Close Planner
- Next give functional access to Planner to a Store Designer user group.
- Log in to Planner as Administrator again, now access to AVT_OPEN is denied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document