User Access Denied if the User is Member of More than One Group
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Functional security,if the user is member of more than one group that is given access,User is not enabled to use the functionality.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Provide access to Planner for Administrator user group.
- Then launch Planner and login as Administrator.
- Then open floor-plan with AVT_OPEN function.
- Select Floor-Plan dialog should appear.
- Close Planner
- Next give functional access to Planner to a Store Designer user group.
- Log in to Planner as Administrator again, now access to AVT_OPEN is denied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms