Clearance Reset Date Is Not Persisted in RPM_CLEARANCE Table
(Doc ID 2318927.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clearance Reset using “Maintain Clearances” UI is reflected in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET as well as RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL tables. However, the reset_date in RPM_CLEARANCE table shows null.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create clearance without reset date.
2. Using “Maintain Clearances” UI, reset the clearance.
3. Do not exit the Maintain Clearance screen and RPM_CLEARANCE. Note that the reset_date is populated.
4. Open the same clearance from Maintain Clearance screen and exit the screen.
5. Query RPM_CLEARANCE and note that the reset_date is populated as null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!