RDC 5.1 on Safari 10.X - unable to open CRFs
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 5.1.0 to 5.1.0 [Release 5.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Safari 10.x version , user(s) are not able to open any CRF(s).
1. Log into RDC using Safari 10.x version
This was used also with below OS and Safari versions :
- MacOS 10.12.12, Safari: 10.0.1
- MacOS 10.12.4, Safari: 10.1 (12603.1.30.0.34)
- MacOS Sierra version 10.11, Safari version 10.1.2
2.RDC > Home > Under "Patients" press on one "Patient Number " > Patient
Casebooks opens > press on any CRF => CRF is NOT opening.
3. Developer Mode on Safari is reporting below error :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms