Error When Trying to Create Settlement in Case Two Disputes Are Open For The Same Bill
(Doc ID 2319143.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR) :
When trying to settle two disputes created for the same bill, the following error occurs.
If there is only one open dispute on the bill, the settlement is working fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Customer Center and create an account over some plan with monthly rentals.
2. Open ssh session on the BRM server and perform billing by running pin_bill_day application. Let say, due amount after billing is 300.
3. Use testnap tool to perform dispute of amount 20.
4. Change the pin virtual time by 1-2 days, and again perform dispute of amount 10.
5. Change the pin virtual time by 1-2 days, and pass settlement using testnap. The above error will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!