Not Able To See Historical Data In Primavera Analytics
(Doc ID 2319172.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Primavera Analytics, after deleting a resource from an activity in P6 EPPM, and after assigning a new resource in P6 EPPM, the result is that the deleted resource name and time-sheet hours do not appear in the Analytics report.
The expected behavior is to see all the historical data in the report for your Resource Assignment.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Deleted resource from the activity and assigned new resource.
- Submitted hours in timesheet against the activity.
- Approved the resource timesheet hours in P6.
- Ran apply actuals to update the actuals hours on the resource assignment.
- Published Global Schedule Services.
- Published the project.
- Run STARETL to move the data into STAR schema.
- Attempt to view a report in OBIEE.
- Created a new analysis using 'Primavera - Resource Assignment History' Subject Area.
- Select Result tab.
- Notice that no deleted resource name and timesheet hours appears in the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document