Role To Approve PO Is Required To Be A Database Role
(Doc ID 2319316.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add new role privileges to approve PO, "Role is Invalid" message is displayed.
Steps to reproduce :
- Login to RMS then search for "Data Loading".
- Select Download (Foundation Data/Data Loading).
- Template Type = Security
- Template = Role Privileges
- Using the downloaded *.ods as example, create a new *.ods file to add 2 roles to approve POs.
- Ensure 1 role has been created as a database role and the other is not a database role.
- Both roles are not ADF roles.
- Upload Role Privileges.
- Verify that the role that is not a database role is failing with error "Role is Invalid".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!