After Selecting Multiple Timesheet Records to Approve Only Some Get Approved
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to approve multiple timesheets at once in P6 Web Time Approval, some of the selected timesheets are not getting approved.
All selected timesheets should be approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to P6 as user a user with approval access
- Navigate to Dashboard > Approve Timesheets
- Set approving as 'Resource Manager' or ‘Project Manager’
- Select 'Action Required'
- Set custom start
- Set custom finish date
- Check only 'Submitted' Status
- CTRL+CLICK first 3 submitted time sheets returned under Status –Submitted
- Right Click then select Approve 3 Timesheets
- Notice after the approval not all time sheets selected were approved, only some
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot mass approve timesheet records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms