Enhancement Request: Why Does Marking A Task Complete From Timesheets Not Allow It To Be Made In-progress Again Once Apply Actuals is Run?
(Doc ID 2319490.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Marking a Task complete from Timesheets does not allow it to be made In-progress again after Apply Actuals has been run
Expectation is that user should be able to mark the Activity in-progress/complete from Timesheets irrespective of Actuals being applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Team Member application and switch to the Timesheets tab.
2. For a particular week add a few Activities and charge time.
3. Mark the Activity as complete from the Timesheet tab.
4. Click on Save. The Activity is in complete state now.
5. Now, mark the same Activity In-Progress and Save. The Activity is in In-progress state.(As expected)
6. Mark the same Activity as complete again.
7. Log in to P6 Web Access and for the corresponding Project run Apply Actuals.
8. Refresh the page in P6 Team Member, Timesheets and switch back to the same week where the Activity was marked complete.
9. It is seen that the Activity can no longer be made to In-Progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document