FCEXEC Batch Run With Multiple Threads Aborts With "ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2FUTURE_COST_ROLLFWD_SQL.SEED_WF_STORES" Error After Performing a Specific Set of Steps
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FCEXEC batch run with multiple threads aborts with below error after performing a specific set of steps.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an item with 2 suppliers (one primary and other is non primary) to which two stores are attached (one company store and other is wholesale store) and one warehouse in Locations screen
- Run cost event batches.
- Change VDATE to next date
- Delete the non primary supplier (e.g. supplier 2200 with cost 10)
- Add the same supplier as a non primary supplier with cost 20 to the same item
- Make this non primary supplier to primary
- Run the cost event batches
- Notice the error_message "@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2FUTURE_COST_ROLLFWD_SQL.SEED_WF_STORES" in COST_EVENT_RESULT table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms