Filtering Not Working Correctly on Crew to Sheet Selection List
(Doc ID 2319616.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Filtering not working correctly on crew to sheet selection list
The second time the dialog is opened only one sheet is displayed for a crew that has two.
Expect both events would be displayed.
- Create two switch plans transitioned to issued that open and close a device, and execute the open statements in both.
- Assign a crew to both switch plan events.
- In crew actions, select the crew, and choose the action 'Switching' (right click or from menu)
The first time you do this it will work properly.
- Cancel the crew to sheet selection list window.
- Repeat step 3
- This time instead of seeing two events in progress for the crew you will only see one.
- However if you type an N in the filter column of Sheet Status (N will find In Progress), the second event is now also displayed.
Video of steps 3+ attached, see document attachments to download and view.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document