Unable to Redline Manufacturer Part Where Manufacturer Name Contains Symbol &
(Doc ID 2319878.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to redline Manufacturer Part where Manufacturer Name contain symbol "&",
the following error occur:
"The manufacturer part having number xxx does not exist. Please create it"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Webclient as admin
2. Create a new Manufacturer that contain symbol "&" in Name, like: A & B
3. Create a new Manufacturer Part = 123 using Manufacturer from step2
4. Create a new Part, go to Manufacturers Tab and add Manufacturer Part created on step 3
5. Create a new ECO, on Affected Items Tab add Part created on step 4.
6. Go to Manufacturers Tab , Double click on the Manufacturer Part Number and select Create to Add
7. Noticed Manufacturer Name is not completed, even should be. Complete manually Manufacturer Name and modify Mfr. Part Number: 123-01. Click Add
8. Receive error message :
"The manufacturer part having number A %u0026 B:: 123-01 does not exist. Please create it"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document