New Users Are Not Prompted to Change Password on First Login
(Doc ID 2319897.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New users created in Web Client from an existing user, using Save As option, are not prompted to change password on first login, even if "Change Password upon next login" box is checked when user is created.
If user is created in Java Client, is prompted to change password, as expected.
New users should be prompted to change the password if "Change Password upon next login" box is checked when user is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Web Client as admin
2. Search for any existing user
3. Go to Action - Save As. Fill all the details to create a new user. Click on "Change Password Upon Next Login". Save
3. Open Web Client and login with user created on step 3
4. User log in in Web Client without being prompted to change the password
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document